Thursday, November 15, 2007

YES!!!

We finished tryouts wednesday. I was so NERVOUS!! I didn't know whether I would make it or not. The coaches took FOREVER deciding who would be on the team. When they finally came out, they called out ''the chosen ones'' one by one. I WAS ONE OF THEM!!!!!!! I was so excited I couldn't hardly stand it. It took a lot of hard work to get on that team and I'm going to have to go to a lot of practices. But it will all be worth it. I am now an official school basketball player!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations--now you are an official CMS Tiger!

Mrs. Nelson
Your Librarian

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey is piggy go to youtube now and type in connie talbot. she was six years old and she almost won britains got talant and shes ssssssssssssooooooooooooo cccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive